Inbound Fax to Email Service
Web-Fax offers you the ability to receive any inbound fax message through your email inbox, anywhere in the world. Faxes sent to your assigned electronic fax number are converted into a clear, high-quality image and then forwarded through Graphnet’s secure and reliable system to a designated email address.
Web-Fax requires no additional equipment, software or telephone lines, and provides disaster recovery for critical services at no additional cost.
How it Works
Graphnet provides local fax numbers throughout the US and other countries. You can also maintain your existing number. Where permitted, we offer number portability and call forwarding.
Fax messages are delivered as TIFF (various custom TIFF specifications including G4), PDF, JPEG or any other required image file format.
Barcode Recognition and OCR
Graphnet services provide barcode recognition, as well as zonal and form OCR if desired. All extracted data can be provided in an XML or any other structured text.
Service is available in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Graphnet is continuously expanding to additional global locations. Please contact our offices (new customers) or your account manager (existing customers) for any coverage related questions.
Control, Security and Compliancy
Graphnet’s systems are HIPAA/IS017799 certified – assuring that PIF data is never compromised. Secure, password protected web access provides up-to-the-minute status of inbound messages. Resend messages to a different email address or fax number, search, or run usage reports online—in real time.
- Eliminate fax machines
- Save money on paper
- Remove the need for fax servers
- Never pay licensing fees again
- Avoid expensive maintenance contracts
- Get rid of telephone line charges
- Cut the costs of keeping dedicated fax systems personnel
- Fax messages are retrievable anywhere
- Customers dialing your fax number never reach a busy number—Graphnet’s system can answer numerous simultaneous calls
- Fax messages are never lost, as electronic copies are always archived
- Support is always available through our 24-hour customer service lines
- Faxes are received in your inbox immediately, so users never have to wait for important messages
FDS Option – When Failsafe Delivery is Necessary!
Now Web-Fax offers corporate clients even more security with our new Failsafe Delivery Service (FDS) option. FDS takes message transmission to a whole new level, enabling failsafe procedures in case of errors or problems with client email systems. In addition, this new feature monitors when incoming fax messages are opened, sending duplicate copies of the message to alternate addresses if the email is not opened within a certain time period.
FDS allows users to:
- receive their fax messages at any number of email addresses
- designate alternate, failsafe addresses in case primary ones are experiencing problems
- see all prior users who have opened the message, and when they opened it
- set a timeframe for opening received messages, making sure users read their faxes in a timely manner
- create a company working schedule so that timeframes don’t account for weekends, holidays, or non-working hours
With this feature addition, our inbound fax-to-email solution:
- reminds clients of received, yet unopened fax messages
- provides duplicate message at different addresses, in case the original was marked as SPAM
- ensures that users read messages, which might require time-sensitive action
- solves problems encountered when inboxes are full or when emails bounce back
- is customizable to client needs, optimizing an employee’s working hours
Graphnet’s Web-Fax service combines with FDS to increase worker productivity by removing bottlenecks and lags in the workload, streamlining your business processes
To learn more about our FDS option, watch the demo video (or presentation) here, or read the press release here. For more information about Web-Fax, please contact Us.